You may have seen your child get angry, he gets angry and embarrasses you in front of others.
How to prevent children from eating mud?
According to research published in the journal Sydney, pediatricians agree that four-year-olds are more prone to anger and stubbornness.
But paying attention to the personality of children of this age can reveal the causes of anger and stubbornness in them and can also work to change and improve this behavior.
Why are children so angry at this age?
- At the age of four, a child wants to get what he wants.
- He is accustomed to the environment around him.
- At this age the child cannot express his feelings properly so he gets angry.
- The child wants to get rid of the restrictions imposed on him.
- Sometimes he gets frustrated with the people around him.
- Children sometimes get angry just to get attention.
- In addition to this, the reasons for the child’s anger at this age are the wrong training of the parents, because they continue to fulfill all the desires of the child.
- Children at this age also get angry because of hunger or an illness, because it is also a way of expressing it.
According to experts, the symptoms of anger in children
The child also expresses a lot of anger through certain types of movements such as crying loudly and drawing attention to oneself, hitting the feet on the ground, hitting the head and hands on the wall, kicking furniture and surrounding objects, hitting their adults. Rudeness orbiting them for no reason, damaging items on the market such as breaking toys.
What steps should be taken in such a situation?
According to experts, lift the baby and hold it close to your neck and hold it firmly for a while. This is called physical contact.
- Some children do not respond to this physical contact, they should be discussed.
- In this case, do not ignore the child, because he can raise his voice.
- Praise the child in this situation and highlight his goodness.
- In such a situation, examine the child calmly and do not be harsh with him.
- When leaving the house, keep one and a half toys in your purse so that he can play and not feel bored.
- Do not fulfill the child’s unreasonable obstinacy, for example, if he is given one piece of chocolate a day and he is now asking for another, he should not fulfill it.